Web Developer (m/f/d)
student or internship in Münster
We are fileee
a startup from the heart of Münster. In recent years we have revolutionized digital document management with our apps. In our team of experienced founders and over 20 great employees, we are now eagerly working on digitizing the communication between companies and customers and automating it with AI.
Sounds exciting? Looking for a new challenge? Perfect! Then apply to us as
Web Developer (m/f/d)
student / internship in Münster
What you will do at fileee
- Development of all kind of html5 applications/websites. Not only our main Webapp but also supporting systems for our backend/analysis/crm.
- Support for additional pages and marketing stuff (emails, designs, blog posts etc.)
- Conception and operationalization of advertising materials
What we are looking for
- Expertise in frameworks like Aurelia, Angular.js, jQuery, react or GWT
- Strong Design Skills (Flat UI, MaterialDesign)
- Expert CSS knowledge (box-model, flex-box, transitions …)
- REST API integration experience
- Cross-Browser compatibility (But we dropped IE6-9 support … yeah!)
- Responsive & Mobile layouts
- SVG / Canvas / D3.js
- CSS preprocessors such as: SCSS or LESS
- Webpack / Gulp
- Version control systems like Git
Why fileee is just the right choice for you
We see document management and communication from a consumer perspective, observing, learning and responding to the customers’ needs. We are always curious to find better solutions and possibilities, thus we question everything. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen.
Of course, there are many more damn good reasons why you’ll like it with us:
- You matter! We are a small team and your work has a big impact on our success.
- High autonomy, flexible time management & mentoring as required
- Competitive salary
- Work with state-of- the-art technologies (docker, ceph, slack, etc.)
- Small, cooperative, multidisciplinary team with flat hierarchies
- Startup flair and offices directly in the Münster city centre
- Awesome team events (e.g. daily team cooking, sporting activities, game nights)
- Young, motivated and international team
Caught your attention? We need you as soon as possible.
Send us your application (German or English) including cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and references to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your message!