Student Frontend-Developer / Webdesigner (m/f/d)
Working Student in Münster
We are fileee,
a startup from the heart of Münster. In recent years we have revolutionized digital document management with our apps. In our team of experienced founders and over 20 great employees, we are now eagerly working on digitizing the communication between companies and customers and automating it with AI.
Sounds exciting? Looking for a new challenge? Perfect! Then apply to us as
Frontend-Developer / Webdesigner (m/f/d)
working student in Münster
What you will do at fileee
- Help us maintain, scale and improve our website (running on WordPress)
- Adaptation and development of new subpages
- Evidently work with alternative and easier solutions for the future (e.g. webflow.com)
- Extension and optimization of existing websites
- For everything you do, security of our customers’ data is a top priority
- Do everything only once: automate your tasks as much as possible
What we are looking for
- Programming Skills:
- Good knowledge of WordPress and its theme programming (PHP)
- Knowledge of modern CSS and its preprocessors (e.g. SASS)
- You can work with build systems to make your life easier(e.g. webpack)
- Media Skills
- Safe handling of usability and user interface design
- Some skills in Photoshop, Sketch, Figma or any other UI tool
- Ideally you know how to make things look good. Otherwise our designers will help you out 🙂
- Soft Skills:
- Good knowledge of SEO
- You are experienced in dealing with Git
- You have a quick grasp of the facts
- You can work independently but also know how to work in a team
- Ideally, you can have an apprenticeship as a media designer or an apprenticeship/study in web design, computer science, media design, digital media or other related fields.
- Good knowledge of German and English
Why fileee is just the right choice for you
We see document management and communication from a consumer perspective, observing, learning and responding to the customers’ needs. We are always curious to find better solutions and possibilities, thus we question everything. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen.
Of course, there are many more damn good reasons why you’ll like it with us:
- You matter! We are a small team and your work has a big impact on our success.
- High autonomy, flexible time management & mentoring as required
- Competitive salary
- Work with state-of- the-art technologies (flexbox, #noIE & typescript FTW)
- Small, cooperative, multidisciplinary team with flat hierarchies
- Startup flair and offices directly in the Münster city centre
- Awesome team events (e.g. daily team cooking, sporting activities, game nights)
- Young, motivated and international team
Caught your attention? We need you as soon as possible.
Send us your application (German or English) including cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your message!